1. The following are the general terms and conditions that you must agree to if your application to join Porsche Club Singapore (also referred to as “PCS” or “the Club”) is to be processed. More detailed terms and conditions are found in the PCS Constitution, and the Club’s Byelaws, as referred to in (3) and (4), below. Additional terms and conditions may apply for specific events or activities organised by PCS, which you choose to participate in.
2. I acknowledge that I have read and understood the PCS Data Protection Policy, and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data by PCS for the purposes of administering (a) my membership in the Club, and (b) my participation in any of events or activities that I have signed up for. I acknowledge that PCS will not provide my personal data to a sponsor without my specific and express consent.
3. I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to comply with the provisions of the PCS Constitution.
4. I agree to comply with any Byelaws that may be issued by the PCS General Committee from time to time.
5. I confirm that I am at least 26 years of age at the point of my application and i) either own one or more Porsche vehicles or ii) authorised user of a Porsche vehicle.
6. I acknowledge that motoring or motorsports activities are potentially hazardous activities which involve risk (including, but not limited to, risk of damage to your vehicle, or the vehicles driven by others, risk of injury being sustained by you or your passengers, risk of your causing injury to others etc). In consideration of being permitted to attend or participate in motoring and motorsports activities organised by PCS:
a. I hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assume all of the risks of participating in such events. I release PCS, its officers, volunteers and representatives of all possible liability to me, or my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, resulting from personal injury, property damage, or actions of any other kind which may, directly or indirectly, arise from my participation in any motoring or motorsport activities organised by PCS; and
b. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless PCS, it’s officers, volunteers, and representatives, in respect of any actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, penalties, or fines whatsoever arising as a result, directly or indirectly, of my participation in motoring and motorsports activities organised by PCS.
7. I acknowledge that the Club’s motoring and motorsports activities require members to communicate in English over radio communications systems, to receive information on driving routes and to be alerted of road hazards. I understand that such information must be acted upon immediately to maintain road safety, and declare that I am able to understand and communicate in English for these purposes.
8. I acknowledge and agree that my period of membership (and the fees payable) shall commence from the date on which my application for membership is submitted, and not from the date on which my application for membership is approved. PCS may take 10 – 14 days to review and approve my membership. I acknowledge that if my application is rejected, all fees will be refunded after deducting any payment processing fee(s) that may have been incurred.
9. I declare that the documents that I have uploaded in support of my application for membership are true and correct. I acknowledge that my membership may be terminated by PCS if any or all of these documents are subsequently found to be not complete, accurate, or genuine. I further acknowledge that PCS reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities if I have submitted a document that was not complete, accurate, or genuine.
10. I acknowledge and agree that in addition to the annual subscription of $180 (which will be pro-rated at $15 per month depending on the date of my application), I will pay a one-time registration fee of $250 which is applicable to new members.
Last amended: 23 October 2019